What program do you use to draw?
- I used SAI for sketching, inking and coloring. Photoshop for coloring and editing.
What tablet do you use?
How do you produce some pic from the sketch to the finish piece?
- Sketch. It could be digitally or manual, depend on my need.
- Clean the sketch with inking on SAI or edit the scanned pic on Photoshop.
- Coloring in SAI (mostly).
- Tweaking color in Photoshop.
Where do you get inspiration to draw?
- It can came from everywhere. Mostly when I listen to music or after read something inspirational. Also, looking around you could increase your inspiration.
How do you pick color when drawing?
- It’s pretty complicated thing to explain, but coloring skill is came by practice. As long as you placed shadow from the light source correctly, I guess it’ll be okay.
- There is a lot of color study which you can use to maximize the contrast and balance in your drawing by learning the mono, complement, triad, tetrad, analogic and accented analogic colors. You can look it here http://colorschemedesigner.com/
Did you use moleskine or other fancy sketch book brand?
- I didn’t. It’s because moleskine is very expensive for me ;;. Though I used ordinary sketch book (BC-tix 80-100 gr) or Winsor and Newton product. it’s good and quite affordable for me.
- But I believe that skill didn’t lies on the expensive sketch book, but from the person behind the pencil :)
Do you take commission?
- Currently no, because I got a lot of stuff to be done now. but I’ll put announcement when I open it.
Can I use your pic for icon and banner?
- The answer is yes you may. But please let me know first by asking my permission. As long as it’s for personal use only (icon, banner for LJ/community/RP group). NO ALTERATION COLOR though. You can tweak the color, but do not change anything on it.
Can I use yout pic for scanlation credits?
NO REPOST OR CUTTING MY PIC FOR TUMBLR PHOTO-SET.